- U.S. National Archives and Records – Magna Charta
- Order of the Crown of Charlemagne in the United States of America
- Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists
- Burke’s Peerage
- The Hereditary Society Community of the United States
- Order of the Norman Conquest
- Order of Medieval Women
Below are recommended source books. Contact the Keeper of the Rolls, Tracy Crocker, for membership information.
1. Richardson, Douglas. “Royal Ancestry.” (5 vols., 2013)
2. Richardson, Douglas. “Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families.” (4 vols., 2011)(Order accepts 1st edition, too)
3. Richardson, Douglas. “Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families.” (3 vols., 2011)(Order accepts 1st edition, too)
4. Roberts, Gary Boyd. “The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States.” (2008 edition)
5. “Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America before 1700.” (8th edition)
6. Cokayne, G.E. “Complete Peerage.” (2nd edition)
7. Barnes, Robert W. “British Roots of Maryland Families.” GPC 1999
8. “Mayflower Families through Five Generations.” (23 vols.)
9. Dorman, John Frederick. “Adventures of Purse and Person.” (3 vols., 4th edition)
10. The American Genealogist.
11. The New England Historical and Genealogical Register.
12. New York Genealogical & Biographical Record.
13. Genealogies of Virginia Families from the William and Mary College Quarterly.
14. “The Magna Charta Sureties.” (5th edition)
15. Turton, Lt. Col. W. H., DSO. “The Plantagenet Ancestry.”